A pediatrician I recently spoke to has been finding that many of her patients referred for AD(H)D evaluations are actually sleep deprived…
Attention Deficit Disorder and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder are behavioral disorders, not disorders of learning. In various studies as many as 50% of those diagnosed with a learning or reading difference have also been diagnosed with ADD/ADHD. Although disabilities may co-occur, one is not the cause of the other. That means that treatment for ADD/ADHD […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Daily Treatment Makes A Difference
- Mental Imagery Can Be Developed
- Brain Scans Show How Language Is Processed
- Dyslexia Simulation Is Misleading
- Welcome to our new website!
- Recent research on dyslexia and other learning disabilities
- How The Brain Thinks About Numbers
- How Important Is Handwriting Instruction?
Kansas City, MO 64145
Applied Learning Processes is located in south Kansas City between Holmes and Wornall, about three miles south of I-435.